Labels

17 March 2011

Toot toot!

I'm just stopping by to announce some exciting (for me anyway) news!  I just made the design team for April May for Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  Thank you so much for choosing me Barbara and Peggy!











Barbara makes gorgeous digis (like this cow jumping over the moon)... check them out here.

And in other news, I'm on to round two for the Sweet Pea Stampoff.  If you voted for me in round one, thank you very much!  I'm working on my round two entry now... Hopefully I can get it done before the weekend as we are leaving on the boat to go to Italy, so I will be unable to do much crafting for a few days.  Voting for the next round starts March 23.

This was my round one entry:











































This is one of the stamps that Angela from In My Quiet Time sent me (thank you Angela!!!).  Isn't this dryad gorgeous?!   The papers are from Bo Bunny and Cosmo Cricket and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have added stickles to the peacock feathers.

These are the copics I used:




















AND if that's not enough...  I just found out I won the this blog candy at In Rosie's Book!!!! Wow!  Lucky, lucky me!!!  That just made my day!


Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

2 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

FANTASTIC! See, all that hard work is paying off!
Congratulations, well deserved.
BB

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well done! Good luck with the second round. And congrats on the blog candy :)

Luck has nothing to do with it! You've worked hard and so some terrific 'stuff'.

AB