Labels

29 March 2011

The continuation of the 'non-toy' tradition

hello my fellow chickies,
Just felt I wanted to pop in a post as I've seen Arabella posting away like a little legend with all her cards and wanted to keep her company.

I'm in beautiful Melbourne where the weather is divine and I'm getting a great dose of family and gorgeous friends...and exhaustion!  Phew, the solo travel is a bit harder than expected!  But my little chick continues to behave beautifully most of the time, only pausing to complain following three jabs or a bit of a cold.

He's walking enthusiastically now and leaving all sorts of chair legs and stable spots behind to launch off into the great unknown.  He did attempt a full flight of curved stairs today which we did do together after his first ten or so attempts at the bottom five steps alone.


Thought you'd enjoy this one - a) my boy in a seriously mismatched stripe arrangement (the things you wear in the country!) and b) the choice of toys.  A bucket of corks and a cat food tin....
Have lovely days!

Bookie Bird

2 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Oooh corks! Great idea!

Arabella

Anonymous said...

Unless you decide they look like something yummy to eat (don't suppose they taste any worse than some 'healthy' breads :) ) - sounds like you're having an amazing time BB.

Hugs to all.

AB