Labels

11 March 2011

Bugaboo Anything Goes

I made this card for the second to last Bugaboo challenge which had a Get Well theme, but I accidentally didn't post it in time, so I thought it would be good for the Catch the Bug Anything Goes challenge this week instead!



















































The papers are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  Clyde Get Well (from Bugaboo) is coloured with copics (see below).  And I have added Glossy Accents to the balloon and the First Aid kit.


























Happy Friday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece





4 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our March Anything Goes Challenge, I love how your card turned out just Adorable!!! Thanks so much for using a Bugaboo image. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gosh I just love this cute card! I am loving your work! Thanks for paying me a visit or I wouldn't have found you! I do love your style and I WILL be back :)

Hugs Judy xx

Lesley said...

Very very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug and good luck!

ChickieChirps said...

Love this dragon!!
BB