Labels

27 March 2011

Pearls and Swirls

Well I haven't had much spare time lately for crafting and I had to choose between crafting or blogging about crafting... crafting won out.   So, I made a last minute card for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge this week which is Pearls and Swirls.    I hope black pearls count!





































































The image is one of the Sonny Honeycloud girls from Pollycraft and the papers are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  I have coloured the image with copics (see below) and added Stickles to the cupcake frosting and white dots to the cupcake wrapper.


























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pollycraft Monday Challenge (Pearls and Swirls)

Happy Sunday!

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

6 comments:

Sheena said...

Ooh, black pearls definately count!! Fab colouring and a great card. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer said...

This is adorable and I love those embellishments! The colors and paper are gorgeous! :D

Sammi said...

I love her!! So cute! And your card is fab! LOVE your work!!!
xxx

Maria Therese said...

Your card is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and hope you will be joining us this week too :)

CĂ©line said...

What a fab card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing along this week at DDCC!

Anette said...

Fun stamp and love the bow! thanks for joining us at DDCC.