Labels

23 March 2011

Sweet Pea Stamp Off Round 2

Voting has started for Round 2 of the Sweet Pea Stamp Off.  There are some amazing entries!  Please take a few seconds to go here and vote and be inspired!  The challenge was to make an over the top Fancy Fold card where the card is the gift.

This is my entry:





























































































This fold is called a Triangle Tri Fold card and I got the tutorial from here.  This stamp is one that I won in a giveaway from Angela from In My Quiet Time.  The papers are from October Afternoon and the three little bells on the front I got in a haberdashery store in Prague.  The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  On the inside of the card, I have wiped away some of the image to make it less angular before stamping it with Distress Inks in Antique Linen, then I have masked the edges of the card and misted over it with Tattered Angels Shimmer Mists in Gold and Blue - it's a bit hard to see in the photos, but it has a lovely shimmery effect.  The sentiment is made with Doodlebug rub ons.

The image is coloured with copics.

























And we are just now coming into port in Imperia Italy.  There is a fair bit of snow on the mountains above, so it could be quite cold here!

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

3 comments:

Highland Monkey's said...

What a funky card. Love the shape.

Mary J said...

WOW!!! I adore the colours and layout - fabulous!

ChickieChirps said...

I've voted! Get in there and vote girls! It's lovely sweetie. Fingers crossed for you!

Bookie bird