Labels

13 March 2011

Kraft paper challenge

The challenge this week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog is to use Kraft coloured cardstock on our cards.  I'm not that fond of Kraft coloured cardstock, so this challenge was difficult for me.

Here's what I came up with:












































This gorgeous wee girl is called Donna from Tiddly Inks  and I think she was the first Donna image that Christy drew.  I have mounted her on Kraft cardstock and added tiny purple staples to the framing and Hero Hues pearls.  The design papers are from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  Donna is coloured with copics (details below) and I have added glossy accents to her umbrella and her boots.  I really love the Donna and Belinda characters from Tiddly Inks... they are so sweet.  The sentiment is another one from the super versatile Sonny Honeycloud - Sonny Says set from Pollycraft.


























Here are the copics I used:

























Enjoy your Saturday evening!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


6 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Arabella, Love it! :) That is the first Donna I drew. :)

I love the way you color...gorgeous. :) Great layout too...so clean and elegant.

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous coloring and one of my fave images! The bright colors look great with the kraft and I love the staples. xxD

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely wonderful! The kraft paper really makes your colors pop! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Arabella this is DARLING!! I LOVE how the Kraft paper sits with the staples and the beautifully colored image in the center!!

Great paper and I love the turquoise ribbon!

thanks so much for playing along this week!!

Loopylou. said...

omg it is absolutely gorgeous hun, no signs of struggling seen,just yumminess! thank you for coming to pay with the tiddly inkers again hugs Lou xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is fabulous! You are an amazing color-er =)! Gorgeous layout and love the pops of color! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks - I so look forward to your creations!
Hugs,
M