Labels

19 March 2011

A card for a teenager

This week's challenge at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge blog.  How handy for me since I have one tween and one young teen to make cards for before we go home for our holiday!

Here is my young teen card (she likes pink and short skirts):































































This is Sonny Honeycloud Winter (which is quite appropriate as the recipient's birthday is a winter birthday) and is one of the ten digis I won from Pollycraft recently when I entered the Critters and Cogs challenge.  Pretty cool huh?!

The papers are from October Afternoon and the felt and the flower button are from Blooming Felt.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.   The sentiment is from the Sonny Says sentiment set from Pollycraft.

I coloured the image with the following copics:

























Happy Friday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Just brilliant! I love these little ladies and you've done a lovely job with this one!

ChickieChirps said...

Loving the new stamps coming out, chica! I'm sure the young lady will love this card.
BB

Kylie said...

Oh I just love Sonny Honeycloud! You've coloured her up perfectly, she looks awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.



Hugs, Kylie xo