Labels

08 March 2011

Oh Baby!

I have quite a few more cards to post today... so I had better get started!  This first one is for the Mo Manning Digital Pencil 2 Challenge (number 72) which is Oh Baby.  Mo Manning draws the most beautiful babies and toddlers around, so it's always a pleasure to colour one of her images.




















I wasn't very happy with my colour choices for this one when I originally coloured it as it looked a bit bland, but I went over the cardigan with blue greens to brighten it up a bit and I think it looks better now.


























The papers are from October Afternoon.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl and the sentiment is cobbled together from the Critters and Cogs sentiment set by Pollycraft.  The image is coloured with copics (unfortunately I didnt keep a record of the numbers).












































Happy Tuesday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

6 comments:

Meesh said...

Arabella! This is gorgeous! It looks vintage! Lovely colouring... and I'm rubbish at keeping track of the pens I use. LOL!
Fab card!

Hugs, Meesh. xx

Dorcas said...

Its stunning, Arabella! Really wonderful. Your coloring is to die for and the card itself is a real beauty.
Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week!!

Elaine L. said...

Very sweet! I love the bright DP. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Pat said...

Hi Arabella...it's funny that you said you weren't pleased with your colors...because I was just thinking how much I love the "non-traditional" baby card colors you used! I'm with you, tho...Mo makes the most adorable baby images! I love 'em all!! Your coloring and shading is so pretty, girl...and I think the blue-green you used for the top of her dress is striking!! I love it! I'm so glad you decided to join us thie weeks at Mo's! Pat Frank

ChickieChirps said...

You've done brilliantly on this beautiful image. Well done my friend.
BB

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..