Labels

23 March 2011

Dutch Dare sketch challenge

At first glance I thought the sketch for this week at the Dutch Dare challenge blog looked a bit too complicated, but then I saw the Design Team samples and I really liked what they had done with it, so I decided to join in the challenge.

Here is the sketch:
















And here is my card:












































The image is a Gorjuss Girl originally from Sugar Nellie Stamps, now I think sold under the Gorjuss Stamps label (purchased from Funky Kits).  The paper is from Echo park and October Afternoon.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft and the buttons and thread are from Blooming Felt.

I coloured the image with copics, but it was a while ago when I first got my copics and I wasn't recording the numbers I used then.


























We are now anchored in a Bay off the island of Elba after a lovely flat trip from Napoli today.  Tomorrow we take the final (and shortest) leg of the trip to Imperia.

Happy Tuesday!

Arabella Chickie in Elba, Italy

3 comments:

ChickieChirps said...

Love the fox.
BB

Anonymous said...

That is just 'gorjuss'!

AB

Dorcas said...

Oh you can handle it girlfriend! lol Wonderful card! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with us at DDCC this week. It wasn’t an easy sketch but you rocked it out!
Hugs,
Dorcas