Labels

02 March 2011

Beautiful card in the mail!

I got home last night to find my parcel from Angela at In My Quiet Time had arrived.  I was lucky enough to be drawn to win 5 rubber stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps on her blog recently.  Yay me!  

Angela makes the most beautiful cards and her colouring is amazing.  Well, I was so excited to see she had included one of her beautiful cards for me!    Here it is here...


























How beautiful is that?!  Thanks so much Angela!  I can't wait to ink up my new stamps and get creating too.  I just have to wait for a bigger stamping block to arrive, so maybe by the end of next week I will have some cards to show with my new stamps.

I am also waiting for more double sided tape to arrive at the moment, so my card making has stalled, but I am doing  lots of colouring!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so glad you finally got your package. I hope you have a blast with all your new stamps and I can't wait to see what you create with them. Than you so much for your sweet comments and I am soooo glad you like your card. It touched my heart that you posted it on your blog.
Hugs:)
Angela