Labels

19 March 2011

Scalloped dragon

I have a very last minute entry into the current challenge at the Catch the Bug challenge blog by Bugaboo stamps.  The challenge is to include scallops on the card.

Here is my card:

















































This is Clyde and he was a freebie at Bugaboo a while back.  The papers are from October Afternoon and My Minds Eye and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is from the Amy R's Summer Sentiments set.

I have coloured Clyde with copics and added stickles to his belly.


























Here are the copics I used:


























Tomorrow morning we start the journey (by boat) up through the Corinth canal and then to Naples, Elba and finally Imperia (Italy).  Hopefully I will be able to post along the way as I have a few cards stored up ready to go.

Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Morning Arabella! This is such a great card - what a fab image! Love your colour combo!

Have a super weekend honey!

Anonymous said...

I just love dragons..... did so much enjoying walking through your gallery - thanks for the link - have fun up the Corinth! Safe journey

ChickieChirps said...

Lovely sparkly tummy! Safe trip through the skinny waters and up to Elba (which you'll love.)
Get out for a walk in the evening if you can - there are some groovy night markets and a great spot with live music that filters out into the street.
Love BB