Labels

29 March 2011

A little bit of Attitude


The challenge this week at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog is "Show me some attitude".  Mo's images are perfect for this challenge as they really have a lot of attitude!  Do go and have a look at the DT's cards... they are very cute.

Here is my take:











































































The image is called 'Anna in Time Out' by Mo Manning.  The papers are from October Afternoon and Echo Park and the ribbon is from my stash.  The image is coloured with copics (see below).  I hand stitched around the framing with embroidery floss.  I can't imagine why my husband wouldn't let me bring the sewing machine to Italy on the boat?!  Perhaps it could be to do with having to fly it home again if the boat sells...

Here are the copics I used:

























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges - In Stitches
Mo's Challenge Blog - Challenge #75 Show me some Attitude

Happy Tuesday!  (I just realised I have gained a day as I thought it was Tuesday yesterday)

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat! I love the hand stitching.

Happy Tuesday :)

AB

Elaine L. said...

This is so cute! I love the ribbon, the stitching, the paper, and your coloring. I guess that's everything! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

ChickieChirps said...

love this stamp. It's a fave of mine too!
BB

Dorcas said...

THis is wonderful Arabella! Love the stitching and the coloring is fantastic! THanks for playing at Mo's.
Have a great day. :-)
Hugs,
Dorcas

marilynprestonn said...

WOW, I love this image and the beautiful yellow stitching all around the image panel. What an original way of showcasing this darling scene.

Beautiful work and thank you for playing the CCC this week. Do come again! :)Peggy

Pat said...

Hi Arabella...I love this card!! It's so bright and cheery...oh, except for poor little Anna! And I'd be willing to bet she didn't do it...or at least it wasn't her fault! Those were usually my lines when I was little and in trouble...in fact, their my lines NOW!! LOL! I love the yellow stitching...and the DPs are perfect...they definitely showcase this beautifully colored Mo Manning image. So glad you joined us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank