Labels

09 March 2011

A sketch and a monster

I had another monster coloured up and ready to go, so I thought I would use him in the Friday Sketchers Sketch Challenge #144 this week.    He also fits as my second entry into the Little Miss Muffet Challenge (to use design paper) and the Mad for Markers challenge (to use brown copics on a male card).

Here is the sketch:




















And here is my card:



































































The monster image is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The papers are from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket and the seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.  I distressed the paper edges with Walnut Distress Ink and a knife.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft.   The copics used were E0000 and the E30's range.


























Happy Snow Day!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

9 comments:

Mary J said...

He is just adorable! Brilliant colour combo!

Rach said...

awww bless what a fab card.
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Kelvin & Melissa said...

So cute. thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.

...just Peggy said...

I really like your sketch and your monster. Real cute! Thanks for joining us at Forgotten Scraps this week.

ChickieChirps said...

Nice shading gorgeous girl. Great angle on the Monster!
BB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love the sepia look on these monsters! Great papers to go with it and the splash of blue is perfect. Thanks for playing again in the "Designer Paper" challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. :D

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Congratulations! :D Come check the announcement!

Unknown said...

So cute, I love the sketch too and the papers! Perfect for our Male and Brown challenge at Mad for Markers!
Alicia xx

Sammi said...

Ooh.. another gorgeous brown monster!
Thanks for another GREAT entry to M4M!!
Sammi
xx