Labels

25 March 2011

Another Teen Card

Last week I made two teen birthday cards for my two teenage god-daughters, but I only posted one of them.  The challenge this week at Charizma Cardz Challenges is to make a birthday card for a teen and there is also a challenge at Simon Says Stamp to make a Mother's Day or Girlie themed card for a special girl, so here's my card:





































































This image is one of the Sonny Honeycloud digis from Pollycraft.  I have coloured her with copics (see below) and added Glossy Accents to her glasses.   The papers are from October Afternoon and then sentiment is also from Pollycraft.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Imperia, Italy

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card and I really do love that image, she's wonderful!
Clairexx

ChickieChirps said...

This one is fabulous!!!
Bookie Bird

Sammi said...

Love this one too!!

Gem said...

a gorgeous Teen card! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma! Gemma :)

Christine said...

Wow, what a wonderful card!! I love that image and the colors are fabulous!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine