Labels

07 July 2011

Monster Bookmark!

Good morning again!  It is another beautiful day here in Greece...  it's going to be a hot one!

It's time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps and this one is a fun one... it is 'Anything But a Card'.  For my project this week I went back to one of my old favourites... Monster Love.  

I decided to make a bookmark as I made some at Christmas to give away and forgot to make one for myself.  I ended up stealing my husband's one, so I thought I had better make him a new one.
































































The striped paper is from October Afternoon and the grid is from Echo Park.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have popped Monster Love up with foam tape and added googly eyes.  He is coloured with copics (see details below).

Head over the the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to have a look at what the rest of the team have created! And don't forget there is a new rule for the challenges now... if you use a Little Miss Muffet stamps image then the theme is always 'Anything Goes'.

I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenge #14: Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge #149: Use Shapes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes

Here are the copics I used:






















Have a lovely Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

10 comments:

~Vittory~ said...

Wow! great bookmark! I like ribbon!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Donna said...

Aw this is so cute, this little monster makes the perfect bookmark, its adorable. hugs Donna x

Anita said...

Fabulous bookmark Arabella. Your coloring is beautiful and I love those papers you used.

Tracey Manderson said...

oh i love this! love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges.
Hugs
Tracey

Shirl said...

Arabella so glad to be with you this month. I love
bookmarks and this one is so cute.
Hugs Shirley x x

coldwaters2 said...

What a great fun image and a terrific bookmark thank you for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is an adorable bookmark - I would love to have created something as fun for my books! :D Always love the colors and your coloring - beautiful! :D *Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab, cute bookmark.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge this week.
luv
Debby

Marcea said...

Stunning work, really gorgeous details too. Thankyou for joining us this week
-x-

Cazza said...

Oh WOW Arabella, absolutely stunning colouring hon and what a fab idea too!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx