Labels

09 July 2011

Because you're Gorgeous!

Hello again... it's me!  This is just a quick post to introduce you to Gorgeous... Gorgeous is the new freebie available at Pollycraft today (until July 29th) and I think he's very handsome : )  Head over to Paula's blog to check out all the fabulous creations from the DT!






































































So, what do you think? Is Gorgeous gorgeous or what?!  The papers I have used are from October Afternoon and I have coloured Gorgeous with copics (see details below).  The sentiment is made with rub ons from Doodlebug and I have added Glossy Accents to his mono glass.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - A Stitch in Time
A Spoonful of Sugar - Sewing
Try it on Tuesday - Flower Power

Here is a close up of the handsome fellow:

























And here are the copics I used:


























Happy Friday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

6 comments:

Anita said...

Fabulous card Arabella! Love your coloring and the Glossy Accents looks fantastic.

Joey said...

Hiya Arabella

cant remember if I stopped by yesterday or not lol, this is gorgeous love him in blue!

Joey x

Faye said...

Hi Arabella. I love that Gorgeous is sooooo big and he looks perfecto with that gorgeous (!) flower! xxx

ChickieChirps said...

Hola Chica, Well done with this little guy. He's got that brilliant look that chaps get when they work out too much at the gym and can't put their arms down by their sides....
BB

Emma said...

A fabulous card Arabella, love the colours and gorgeous papers.
Hugs Emma x

Cazza said...

I love the layout and DP's you've used, amazing colouring too hon!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx