Labels

13 July 2011

Angel thoughts

Hello!  My day off is nearly over and I haven't done any card making yet today!  I must remedy that right after I post this card...

For this week's Karber Digital card I decided to use Sweet Angel.  How cute is she?!






































































I cut out the clouds in the background with my Slice machine using the Remember This card.  The papers are from October Afternoon, Crate Paper and My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment is from Kanban Clear Stamps.  I have coloured Sweet Angel with copics (see details below) and added Stickles to her halo.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Just For You
KB Cute Monday: Something Cute
Magical Monday Challenges: Textures (seam binding and stitching)
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Some Stitching

Here is a close up of the wee angel cutie:




















And here are the copics I used:

























Happy Tuesday!  I'm off to the card making table...

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

9 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely papers!! I love the sentiment too - really sweet : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Unknown said...

Your card is precious! Love all the details about it :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Angels! With cloudy wings included :) Love it!

AB

Emma said...

An adorable card, so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Nancy Wethington said...

Very cute and that stitching - wow! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Hazel said...

love your card your colouring is top. Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays,
H xx

Sid said...

Fab, bright and cheery !!

Linda said...

Love the cute image and your papers are fab. Thank you for joining us at Magical Monday and good luck
Linda x

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card. I love all the textures you added. Thanks for joining us at Magical Monday Challenges. We have another fun challenge starting today - Red and Teal color combo. Just remember, you must use a Magical Character to enter.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT