Labels

02 July 2011

Little Stars

Good morning all! It's a lovely morning here in Rinia, but a little bit windy. We have five guests on board... about half as many as we usually have, so it should be a relatively easy trip for us. Yay!

In other news... Guess what?! I am super excited about this... I have just joined the Pollycraft Design Team!!! I have been a long time fan of Paula's images and the fabulous cards produced by her design team, so I am so stoked to be a part of the team too!

So, for my first post as a Pollycraft designer, I have a sneak preview to show you of one of the Little Stars images that Paula will be releasing on Monday. You really don't want to miss Monday's challenge post at the Pollycraft Challenge Blog. It will be our 100th challenge and there are some awesome prizes up for grabs!!!

There are four images in the Little Stars collection... here is a sneak peak of 'Superstar':



















































How cute is he (or she... since you get to decide)?  The papers I have used for this card are mostly from October Afternoon.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl and the ribbon is from my stash.  The cute little rocking horse charm is from Telford's Direct.  I have coloured the image with copics (see details below).

You would not believe how long this card took me to make!  I just couldn't decide on which papers to use... Hhhmmmm do you think that means I have too many to choose from or not enough?

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Clearly Inspired Challenges - Punches, die cuts and cut outs
Digis with Attitude - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Stitching

Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Rinia, Greece

9 comments:

Paula said...

SO gorgeous Arabella, your colouring is fab!!

Erm... I think it means you don't have enough papers... I have the same problem!! (well, at least thats what i tell hubby ;))

Great to have you join the team!!

xxx

ChickieChirps said...

This one is lovely. How long are you joining the team for? This is fabulous news! Know how much you love the Pollycraft stamps.
Can't wait to see more versions of this little guy/girl.
BB

Joey said...

Arabella this is gorgeous, your colouring is so perfect! Joey x

Cassie said...

Sweet card! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along in CIC31 :D

Kathy D. said...

I would say NOT ENOUGH! I do the same thing in my store...I mean room! I look for a paper to match and can't believe with the hundreds of papers I have I can't find ONE that will work. But then you got to love when you find the perfect paper and it has been in your stash for years!! It was just waiting for that perfect use for it.
Thanks for punching with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #31. Don't forget to come back on the 16th for Challenge #32 which will double your chances to win a great prize!

Anonymous said...

GoArabella! Wonderful, wonderful job you're doing with your cards. Love this one!!! Uber cute.

AB

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oooooo so cute and I love the way you colored the star - such a great idea! :D

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing this week, nicely done.

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Super cute card. I love your coloring, the layout and the stitching just adds a pop to your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.