Labels

23 July 2011

A wee fairy

Hello!  We are once again anchored in Mykonos rocking and rolling around in all the swell created by the many boats passing by.  The kids went out last night and only went to bed at 7.30am, so we are not likely to see any sign of them until much later this afternoon.  In the meantime we are all tip-toeing around trying to be as quiet as possible while we go about our duties.

Anyway... I thought I would take a break and post this card I made a few months ago for a Lilypad Lucy's Lovely Lines sketch but didn't post in time to enter it.









































































The image is from Lili of the Valley.  I think she's supposed to be a fairy, but I think she could be just a little girl having some fun and playing fairy dress ups.  Don't you love her pink wig?  I think she probably stole that from her Granny's closet.

I have coloured the image with copics (see details below) and added Stickles.  The main background paper is from Crate Paper.  The sentiment is a rub on.

I really loved this sketch... Lucy's cards are always so lovely and clean and simple and beautiful.  I think I will definitely use it again.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Here is a close-up of the little lady:

























And these are the copics I used:

























Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Mykonos, Greece

9 comments:

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab. Love the sketch and the wonderful colours you've used. Love it. xxx

Denise said...

Gorgeousw card. Love this LOTV image - one of my favourites.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU xx

WencheP said...

Very cute, love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Brit Moore said...

Her granny might be looking for the wig later on tonight when she goes "swing dancing" so i hopes she puts it back in time :) I love Lili!

Peggysue said...

Beautiful card, lovely papers and I like the sentiment on the gingham! Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

Anonymous said...

You are just SUCH A TALENTED cookie! In more ways than one :)

L & L

me

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love her hair and the colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Wings Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So stinkin' cute!! That sweet fairy image is darling and I adore your layout!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! P.S. So jealous that you're in Greece . . . someday I hope to go there, too! Enjoy!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!

Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura