Labels

27 July 2011

Anyone for Sushi?

I can't believe it's Tuesday already!  We just got back at midday today from a 5 day guest trip with young 20-something year old guests on board this weekend... somewhat predictably we spent most of the trip at Mykonos.

Today I have my last card as guest designer for Karber Digital to show you....  The image I chose to use this week is in a slightly different style than the ones I used for the last 3 weeks...


















































This image is called Love Eat Sushi and she was so much fun to colour!   I based this card on an old sketch (#112) from Unscripted Sketches.  The papers are from Crate Paper and I stamped the flourishes and added Stickles to them.  Did you see the sushi charm?  I found this at Telfords Direct (where I get all my card bases from).  Here's a close up of the charm:

























The sentiment stamp is from Pollycraft and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have coloured the image with copics (see details below).

Here is a close-up of the image:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Daisy Doodles Challenge #38:  Anything Goes, but use a digi stamp
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #77: Stitching (Real or faux)

Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Tuesday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece





8 comments:

Mary J said...

She is just so fabby Arabella! I love the colours you've used too!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Arabella

What a great image so well coloured and I so love that charm

Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Miss Sue said...

Awesome job coloring and the charm is a great touch. Thanks for playing along Kaboodle Doodles.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Lovely card Arabella! The image is coloured so beautifully and I love the sparkly swirls on the DP!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Arabella and fabulous colouring.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

Hiya Arabella. What fantastic colouring. This is a super card. xxx

~Vittory~ said...

Hi!
It's a great image! I like sushi...mmmm...yummy!

ChickieChirps said...

well done on this one lovely girl. I'm going to order this stamp, love it!
BB from Lavrio, Greece after a somewhat tiring return from Manila, Philippines