Labels

07 July 2011

Tweet tweet!

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I hope everyone is having a good week!  I'm on watch on the boat tonight, so I hope to get some colouring done : )

I just thought I would pop in with a card I made a couple of weeks ago for Pollycraft DT Call.  I made two cards, one with each image and then asked my husband which one he liked better.  He obviously chose well as I made it onto the team, but I do really love this little birdie too!

Here he is:
























































If you missed picking up Blue's Branch when he was a freebie, you can still purchase him here for just 0.99 pence!  There will be a new freebie available at Pollycraft this Friday... you won't want to miss this one... I'll let you in on a little secret... he's very handsome.  Head over to the Pollycraft blog on Friday to see just how gorgeous he is.

I have coloured Blue's Branch with copics (see details below) and added Glossy Accents to the centre of the flower... just because I am addicted to Glossy Accents I think.
The papers are from October Afternoon (the stars) and Crate Paper (the pink one).  The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is made with Doodlebug rub-ons and the tag is cut with the Slice machine.


Here is a close up of Blue:






















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar - Challenge 159: Sewing
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Birds of a Feather
Clear it Out Tuesday - Wings

Here are the copics I used:


















Have a nice evening!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

8 comments:

Joey said...

Arabella this is so cute, and you would have probab;y made it on to the team using this one too lol. Gorgeous card. Joey x

Unknown said...

ahhh just so pretty, and the coloring amazing :)
Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring and such a sweet image, lovely.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

this is lovely! very cute image too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

He is so cute!!! ... beautifully done ... well done on your DT post too ... thanks for plying along with us at CCCB

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute. I just love your coloring.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Just as CUTE and as SWEET as can be!! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

Cazza said...

Your colouring of blue is absolutely stunning, you completely rock!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx