Labels

05 July 2011

Karber Digital Cuteness...

Oops, I was so busy with my Monday work, that I forgot to post this post... and then my husband took me out to dinner last night.  : )

I was very excited to be asked to a guest designer for Karber Digital Images this month... if you haven't seen these stamps yet, you should pop over and check them out... talk about cute!

Here is my first card for the month, also posted here on the Karber Digital Blog:
































































This is Smiling Jenny, all ready for a day out shopping.  Doesn't she just make you smile?  She was super fun to colour in with all that lovely hair to play with!  I have coloured her with copics (see details below).  The ribbon was pink, but I altered it with copics to match her dress.  I cut the star tag with my Slice machine and used a sentiment from Pollycraft.  The papers are mainly from Crate Paper.  I have added Stickles to the stars on her dress and her earrings.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
There She Goes Challenges - Glitter, Glitz and Bling

Here is a close-up of Jenny:

























And these are the copics I used:

























Happy Tuesday!

It is my day off today, so I am hoping to get lots of crafting in!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous hair colouring, not my forte,this is gorgeous. Sweet image,great stitching and papers.Lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the image she is a cutie!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

she is too cute, and your colours are gorgeous, just swinging by to say ho i saw your card on make it monday

ChickieChirps said...

Love the hair colouring - superb.
BB

Sandy said...

A lovely layout cute image and great colouring! I saw your card on Make it Monday and popped in to get a closer look.
Sandy

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome! I love your coloring. Thank you so much for accepting the invitation :)

Shannah said...

This is adorable! I'm glad I came over from Make it Monday for a closer look!

Kerrie said...

Sweet card, lovely colouring.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.