Labels

14 July 2011

Gorgeous girls!

Hello!  Today I have two gorgeous new releases girls to show you from Little Miss Muffet stamps!  Tomorrow I will be back with two more.   Pop over to the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog to check out the lovely creations from the design team and don't forget this fortnight's challenge is a fun one - 'Anything but a card' and you still have one whole week to get an entry in!

Anyway, on to today... first up meet Riley:





































































Isn't she pretty?!  She looks like she is having such a lovely time on that swing!  I have coloured Riley with copics (see details below).  The papers are from October Afternoon, Crate Paper and Jilly Bean Soup and the flourishes are from Maya Road.   The sentiment is from Pollycraft and the seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas: Summer fun Challenge # 23
Digital Tuesday Challenges: Spellbound (use one or more dies)
Tuesday Throwdown: Challenge #57 Fun in the Sun
Creative Stamp Friends: Challenge #29: Summer


Here is a close up of Riley:




















And now on to my second card today... meet one of my new favourite stamps:  Iris May Hatter





































































I think Iris May Hatter is totally gorgeous!  I have coloured her with copics and masked her with Frisket film (which I cut out and stuck on) and stamped over her with stamps from Penny Black and Tim Holtz (using Distress Ink).  The flourish and the pink flower is from Prima and the lace is from The Ribbon Girl.  The paper is a new favourite from Making Memories.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar: Pink and Brown
Gingerloft Challenge: Make it Sparkle
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays: Cream, brown and one other colour (pink for me)

Here is a close up of the lovely lady:

























Here are the copics I used for these cards:






































Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

16 comments:

Cazza said...

Wow Arabella, these are beautiful, your colouring is totally amazing!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Paper Deckerations said...

So beautiful! I have not yet played with copics, your cards turned out GREAT! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!!

ike said...

Oh she's fabulous - such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Benzi said...

Both your cards are great! The swing brings good memories of my childhood. Fun card. Thanks so much for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Misty Olsen said...

These cards are just lovely fun!!! I just receive my first set of copic markers yesterday...and I am so excited...Thanks for joining us at DCD this week..

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Cre8tiveVet said...

I really like the image you used on your card. thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

crafty amy said...

Wow these are both gorgeous! such different colours and the second one has really made me smile with her hat :D
I am setting up a new challenge blog for Marianne Designs so if you LOVE diecuts check out Marianne's Design Divas. There is follower candy and you can try out for the DT.

Hugs

Amy xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at SFC.....

Hugs
Bella

Creative Diva said...

These are some amazing cards. I need to get myself some of those markers.

Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
http://creativediva98.blogspot.com

Nadine said...

Hi

Wow, wonderful.
I love it. Thank you for
Playing SFC.

Hugs Nadine

Nadine said...

Hi

Wow, wonderful.
I love it. Thank you for
Playing SFC.

Hugs Nadine

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are great cards and wonderful colors! :D I really love how you put together the Iris May Hatter and the embellishments are gorgeous - super cute card. ;D *Hugs

Lin said...

Fabulous cards. Love Iris May Hatter, great image, beautifully coloured and all your embellies are so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at The Spotlight Challenge this time.

Lin xx

Cheryl said...

Fabulous cards! I saw the first one on Digital Tuesday and had to drop by. Congrats on your win.




--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Lynn said...

What gorgeous cards and love those images:)
Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges and Good Luck :)
Huggs
Lynn xx

Nadell said...

Wonderful cards. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell