Labels

04 July 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #100!!!

Good morning!  Today is my very first challenge post as a designer for Pollycraft Stamps and it's an awesome challenge week to be joining the team!  This is the 100th Pollycraft challenge at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge blog and Paula has an awesome prize lined up for the challenge winner this week!

Here is a pic of the prize package:

























But here's the best part... Paula is also throwing in a CD of 100 Pollycraft digital images!!!

So what are you waiting for? The theme this week is Celebrations with and optional theme of Stars and Stripes...   head over to the Challenge blog to check out all the awesome cards from the DT!

Here is my card using the sweet Cuthbert Balloons:





































































The papers I have used are mainly from Crate Paper and October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have coloured Cuthbert with copics (see details below) and added Stickles to the heart on his shirt and Glossy Accents to the balloons.  The Go Wild sentiment is from Pollycraft.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Must use a ribbon somewhere
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free and Easy July - Anything Goes

Now, are you still with me?  If you are that's great... because Paula has given me (and all the other DT members) the digi stamp we used on our cards to give away to one lucky commenter!   So, if you leave a comment below (and a way to contact you) you could win Cuthbert Balloons.

Here is a close up of Cuthbert:





















And these are the copics I used:






















Happy Monday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

31 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe it has taken me this long to come by and leave a comment. So sorry hun. I have been so behind here lately.
I love the papers you used and the layering you did. And of course your coloring is awesome and I love the liquid accents on the balloons. I hope you are doing well.
Hugs:)
Angela

Faye said...

This is such a fabby card, the bright colours are fab and I love all the papers you've put together. I really struggle with that. Have a great week. xxx

Mary J said...

Hello teamie! Arabella honey, this is AMAZING! Gorgeous colouring, colours and layout!

crafty amy said...

Congratulations for getting on the DT it is easy to see why this is such a bright fun card and your colouring is perfect!
Hugs

Amy xx

Sheena said...

Aaw, Cuthbert is such a cutie - I love you're bright colours. Sheena xx

*mieke* said...

Oohhhh so sweet!!! I love the layout and the colors and of course the immage!
Hugs from Holland...Mieke

Kylie said...

Welcome to the team Arabella! Fantastic card to start off with too. You've coloured Cuthbert perfectly and I love your card!

Hugs, xoxo

Carly said...

Oh wow HOW GORGEOUS! What an awesome image and the colours and embellishments WOW!
I keep scrolling back up to look at it ....LOVE IT!

AnnikaS said...

I really love this cute card!

Ardilla said...

So cute card...
Great coloring! Love the papers and embellishments.
Big WOW!!!!

Lou Mac said...

This is so perfect!! I love the patterned papers and that star sentiment is soo cute!

Your colouring is awesome!! I'm so excited to be a part of this team with you!

xo, Lou Mac.

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your card and just love Cuthbert. Am a fan of his.

Anita said...

Arabella, I'm so happy to be on the DT with you. Your card is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring and I love the bright cheerful papers you've used. The shiny balloons look fabulous.

Angie Delarie said...

This card is just the darnest and the cutest ever..love it!

Joey said...

Arabella this is gorgeous, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the bold colours. Joey x

corryskaart said...

hoy-hoy

wat een schattige kaart en vrolijke kleuren!
groetjes van corry

Cazza said...

Amazing card teamie! Love the DP's and fantastic colouring too!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Jill said...

So beautiful happy colours. Love your card!

Thanks for sharing your work at Allsorts this week and good luck
Big hugs, Jill

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, the colours and image are just perfect.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

MagsB said...

Lovely card! Cuthbert is so sweet! I love your lovely bright colours and papers! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, too!

luv, Mags x

Alice said...

awwww.... such an adorable bear!! and love your amazing coloring. fab card, Arabella!

Anonymous said...

Oh well done you! Fabulous, fabulous job! So, so wonderful to see your bountiful creativity put to such good use.

Just by the way... Corry'kaart says "what a gorgeous (or cute) card and joyous (or happy, or vibrant) colours - greetings from corry"

AB

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - love the fun bright colours.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

mrsk06 said...

Wow Arabella this is one super cute card i love it! hugz Sal x

ChickieChirps said...

Ooo, chica, look how many responses you get when there's a giveaway! Your cards are starting to gain wide aclaim my darling friend!
BB

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Super card. I love your choice of colours and backing papers. Cuthbert is one of my fav Pollycraft characters.x

Mel said...

Stunning creation!
Love it all and the lovely ribbon detail! So fab, funky and bright!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

Ps I have CANDY if you fancy it!! xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

adorable card
Love Jan
xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card, great summery colour combo and your colouring on the image is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Arabella
Congratulations on your DT position, a gorgeous and fabulous card love the paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jenn Zeeb said...

fab card, love the colors you used, and congrats on the DT.

hug
jenn zeeb