Labels

19 July 2011

Thinker Leslie

Good morning!  It's Tuesday and it's my day off!  Yay!

Yesterday my guest design card for Karber digital was published on the Karber blog along with a gorgeous teacher notebook by the other guest designer for this month, Donna.  I see Karber has some beautiful new release silhouette digi images out this month and some new rubber too!

Here's my card for this week:



















This is Thinker Leslie.  I think she's so sweet!  I have coloured her with copics and added Glossy Accents to her glasses.  The papers are from October Afternoon and Echo Park and I made the felt embellishment.  The sentiment is an SRM sticker.  I followed an old sketch from Dutch Dare Card Challenges.  






































































I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Happileigh Scrappin Challenge #31: Make your own embellishment
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts July Challenge: Anything Goes

Here are the copics I used for this image:


























Check back tomorrow for my Vanilla Creme Brulee Cheesecake recipe and some bizarre eyelash news!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Eine ganz süße Karte. Die Farben sind so schön fröhlich und das Motiv ist ja süß. Liebe Grüße.

Mandy said...

Arabella your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image and super cute and your colouring is fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

What a cutieee!!! Love those glossy glasses!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card.
Hugs Emma x

Mary J said...

Arabella, this is AMAZINGLY cute!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love her glasses :)

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum!
xxxx

me

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love, love, love your card with that wonderful image so beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at HLSC this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

So bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at
SFC......

Hugs
Bella

Nadell said...

Wow - beautiful card and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

RiNNE said...

Hi Arabella! I just love this card of yours! Especially the coloring of her hair and her glossy glasses. I saw this card at the Karber FB and just had to peek at your blog (amazing by the way). Could I please ask you how you kept the glossy accent within the glasses?