Labels

06 July 2012

Wilma Kay Hatter

Good morning!  Yes, I know, I'm a whole day late with my Little Miss Muffet Stamps post!  Sorry!  I forgot to take my photos for my card in time to make this post yesterday.    It's round about mid-challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps and the DT girls were given free rein to create some inspiration for your viewing pleasure yesterday.   Head on over to the challenge blog and see what fabulousness they came up with!  And don't forget you've still got just under a week to get your Sparkle entry into our current challenge!

I decided to use Wilma Kay Hatter for my card, but I'm not sold on the colour combo I used:



I followed this week's sketch from Feeling Sketchy, but I have turned it on it's side to fit my image:

The stamp is Wilma Kay Hatter, a red rubber foam mounted stamp available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The papers I have used are from October Afternoon (Cakewalk) as is the sentiment sticker.  The sentiment itself is a rubon from Pebbles.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The bling is from Prima and the flower is from Making Memories.  

Here's a close-up of Wilma Kay Hatter:


I will update with my copic colours later... I can't find my notepad right now.

Copic Colours Update:  
Skin: E50, E51, E53, BV23 and R20
Hair: YR21, E97, E08, E18
Pink: R000, R12, R32
Green: G00, G12, G02
Yellow: YR30, YR31, Y17

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Feeling Sketchy: Week 14
Scrapbook Sisters: One Stamp
Whimsy Stamps: Anything Goes

Have a lovely day!  

I'm soooo tired!  We have lots of dogs in our neighborhood and now that it's summer they obviously sleep outside on people's balconies and the people here just let them bark ALL NIGHT!  It's unbelievable!  You so wouldn't get away with that in NZ.  I sleep with ear plugs and they still wake me up!

Anyway, must go and do some work!

Ciao!

Arabella

17 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

oh she's too cute, so stylish too!

Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with our Anything Goes challenge this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Whimsy Digi DT

Faye said...

Poor you, sleep disturbance is no fun...

I am sold on the colour combo, I think it works really well. Faberoony card. xx

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card, I love the image and the great colours the green and pink go swell and love the ribbon too!!!

Great work on the Feeling Sketchy sketch, Thanks so much for playing along!!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a fabulous image and I love the colour scheme

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

I agree with Faye - fabby colour combo (one of my faves lol)

Scrummy card xx

Joey said...

Fantastic card hun, love the colours and love the pleats on her dress too. Joey x

Annette Allen said...

This is totally adorable...

Happy Friday.. :)

Rachel Parys said...

So soft and pretty! She is super cute! Great job!

angelwhispers said...

Hi Arabella love the card the image is just fab and great colours! Sorry to hear about the barking it must be so bad if you still hear it with the earplugs! Thinking of you! Love Chanelle xxx

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Arabella! Love the colors and papers and cute image!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Arabella, what a sweet image you have used. Thanks for joining in with us again at Feeling Sketchy. Michelle

Shelby said...

I love the color combo you've used! Your coloring is of course awesome and love this sketch.

Shelby

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Arabella! Such a beautiful layout and she is coloured to perfection :)

Jess S said...

This is stunning :) I love the colour combo :)
Thanks for playing again at Feeling Sketchy!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful card. Just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Whimsy's. We would love to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

RiNNE said...

Hee hee, this just made me smile! Awesome creation!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Another wonderful card and the layout is great - such a fun take on the challenge! Love that ribbon and the colors choices are super - beautiful coloring too. :D Thanks so much for all that you are doing and being such a supportive member of the team! *Hugs