Labels

17 July 2012

Tiddly Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Good morning!  It's Tiddly Tuesday and we have a fabulous sketch for you for our new challenge starting this week!  You'll find the sketch HERE along with some fabulous samples from my teamies to get you inspired!

And that's not all, I'm sure you have heard that Christy has made some of her adorable Wryns into clear stamps?!  Woohoo!  I was so super excited when they came in the mail... They are awesome!  Check them all out HERE.

For my card for the sketch challenge I used one of the new clear stamp versions of Wryn...



Isn't she adorable?  That sentiment is just one of the extra goodies that Christy has included in the clear stamp sets.  I coloured Wryn up with my copics (details to follow) and added Stickles to the hearts and the chipboard butterfly (from Make it Crafty).  The papers are from  October Afternoon and Lily Bee Designs.  The charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The brad is from my stash.

Here's a close-up:

Copics used:

I hope you can join us for this fortnight's challenge!  And don't forget to check out all gorgeous new clear stamps!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Love to Create: Use 3 of something (3 DPs and 3 bling gems)
Lia Stampz: Anything Goes

Ciao for  now!

Arabella in Athens


17 comments:

Loopylou. said...

squeee! too cute arabella!! i think I might be squeeing all day today!!!!! so excited about the new stamps
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Shelby said...

I'm sure the clean stamps will be a smashing success! Of course this image is a perfect choice...too darn cute and you've colored her up wonderfully and love the color combo you went with!

Shelby

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, I love the image and the colours are wonderful. Such fab ribbon too

Hugs Sue

Dan said...

I love the bright summery colours you've used on your card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

very pretty! love the patterned papers. very colorful card

Luanne

eva said...

this is so cute!!! i love sketches! i'm totally gonna do this challenge!

Mary J said...

Oh I love love love this Arabella! Gorgeous red hair and love how you used the papers!

Evy G said...

That's a really cute one! Love the hair!

Hugs, Evy

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Wows, love the PP's you selected, it really makes Wryn just pop off the page. So beautiful!!

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, love me some sparkly flowers!! She is so cute, I really must have some TI clear stamps!! (i need more stamps like I need a hole in my head!) Great card!

Tress said...

Fantastic card! And love that you made her a redhead!

Unknown said...

Ohh I love the colours on this card honey.. really scrummy xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awesome Arabella! She is coloured amazingly and I love the layout :)

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the papers/colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so cute!!! I love the way you colored her and your coloring is fabulous. I can't wait until these are available to whole salers so I can get them!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

Laura Bradley said...

This is really gorgeous! Your colouring is fab! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create! Laura x