Labels

11 July 2012

Blossom Fairy

Good morning!  It's Fairy release time at Some Odd Girl again!  I LOVE Kristy's fairies!  Have you been following along with the daily releases so far?  If you leave a comment on the release posts, you might even win one!  There are still two more fairies to come this week too!  

Here's a card I made with the new Blossom Fairy for Monday's post...




Isn't she gorgeous?!  The papers are from October Afternoon (two from 9 to 5 and one from Cakewalk) and also Jillybean Soup.  The Smile chippy is from American Crafts and the sentiment is from the Hey Kaylee clear stamp set.  The charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda and the seam binding ribbon and twine are from The Ribbon Girl.  The button is from Doodlebug and the crystals are from Prima.

Here's a close-up:


Once again I forgot my notebook so I can't tell you the copic colours right now, but I will (I promise this time!) update with a list tonight!  I do know I tried a new skin colour combo with R00 as the base for a slightly pinker look.

UPDATE:
Skin: R00, E11, E13, T3 and R20
Hair: G000, BG34, G05, G09
Dress: YR00, YR12, YR18
Eyes: B00, B04, B06
Magic Pouch: E40, E43, E44
Leaves: YG00, YG03, YG17
Flower: V12, V15, V17
Yellow bits: Y17, YR27

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp n Plus: Anything Goes
{Pin}-spirational challenge: See challenge for inspirational picture
Victorine Originals Stamps: Buttons and Ribbons
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Use something bought in the last 2 months (The October Afternoon papers and the Dear Lizzy chippy).


Have a lovely Wednesday!

Arabella in Athens

22 comments:

angelwhispers said...

She is gorgeous and beautiful colours! Chanelle xxx

Maria Therese said...

Gooorgeous ♥♥ I so need this fairy ♥

ParkNSlide said...

Thanks for posting in our Stamp N Plus challenge. Love how you list all the elements in your description.

Unknown said...

Cute card, love the green hair, but I sure hope mine doesn't turn out like that when I die it LOL! Hugs, Frea

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love it, will definitely be adding this fairy to my collection. Great colours too. Zo xx

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

eva said...

i love the SOG fairies too! you did an amazing job coloring her up! so bright and pretty!

Loopylou. said...

oooooh I love thisone arabella!!! and that smile photoy bit next to her is so cool!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a fun card. I really like the stitching detail and the paper combo. Thanks for linking up to our Anything Goes Challenge at Stamp N Plus.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

wow wow wow!
this is absolutely amazing. just fabulous gorgeous!

Annette Allen said...

wow she is stunning...love the green hair and AWESOME CARD..

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Arabella! Love the colors and papers and cute image! Fab coloring!

Rachel Parys said...

I snatched her right up! I love her! I love the funk papers you used, they look very cool together! She is a doll!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh Arabella this is stunning! I love the beautiful colouring on her and the layout is just so pretty. Really beautiful job! :)

Anita said...

A beautiful card Arabella. I love your colors, especially her hair!

jimlynn said...

This is so cute! Love the skins tones of this little fairy too. Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational challenges.
Lynn

RiNNE said...

Your coloring is wonderful! I just signed up for the basics class ;). Love the unusual color of her hair and the bright colors!

Shelby said...

Fantastically striking card! I really love the pops of purple and of course your coloring rules

Shelby

Deanne Saunders said...

What a cute cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge this week! Be sure to drop by next Tuesday and get {PIN}spired again!!!

~DEANNE~

Kristen said...

Such a great card. Thanks for playing with us in this weeks Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge!

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the image and colours! Gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

- Mel xx

Cindy Groh said...

Love your fun and colorful card. The patterned papers you chose are perfect for this image.