Labels

31 July 2012

Tiddly Tuesday!

Good morning!  This post is late I'm sorry!  I don't know where my head is at at the moment!  It's Tiddly Tuesday today!  That means we have a brand new challenge for you over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and it's a good one!  The challenge is to use your favourite Tiddly Inks image!  

I couldn't decide on a favourite as I love all of Christy's images so much, so I decided to use one of the adorable Wryn images that I hadn't made into a card before... Sweet Dreams Wryn (without the bed):




The papers I have used are from Crate Paper and Pink Paisley and the sentiment is from LOTV.  The charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda and the lovely silk ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The felt flowers are from Sew Sweet.

Here's a close-up of Wryn:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Use two or more designer papers

I hope you can join us with your favourite (or at least one of your favourites) Tiddly Inks image this fortnight at Tiddly Inks!  We can't wait to see your creations!

Arabella 

22 comments:

Evy G said...

Great card! love the flowers and the big bow!

Hugs, Evy

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah arabella!
hun this is just so sweet!! I love that little tag too!!
huge hugs lou xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, I love the image and you have coloured her so beautifully. Such gorgeous colourful papers and wonderful ribbon and layout too

Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Stunning Colouring! Wish i could colour like that! Super Card!
:) Hatty xxx

Anita said...

Aww, she's just adorable Arabella. Beautiful coloring and fabulous embellies too.

Rachel Parys said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I have got to get this image, I think it would be fun for Christmas! Love the moon charm, super cute addition!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is seriously so adorable...I love it...

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥♥

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Arabella, gorgeous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

eva said...

this wryn is so cute! i love her cap! adorable card! love that big bow!

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, love the colours, that ribbon bow is gorgeous. Joey x

Unknown said...

Arabella!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I Love your amazing colouring, I love the papers, I love the layout!! Ok, I think I am all loved out!! Such a cute adorable creation honey!! Xx

Anonymous said...

Just too, too, too adorable! So reminds me of another little munchkin I know... what with the bunny rabbits, book, long hair and the cap!!!

Have you heard that she can read at least 5 words? She asked!!! Wants to know what the words in her books mean. I'm totally tickled.

xxxx

Danni said...

She's adorable! What a darling card!

Unknown said...

This is completely adorable! Your bow is just the perfect touch!

Lou Mac said...

If you manage to find your head, mine is probably in the same place. Lost. Please return to owner!! :(

LOL!!

Gorgeous card - I love the thick ribbon - woahh!! Gorgeous felt flowers and Wryn looks engrossed in that book of hers!! Too cute! xo

Faye said...

That bow is the perfect touch for this cuteness! xx

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring on that sweet image!

papertrails leaver said...

Your card is amazing! I love Crate paper too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

RiNNE said...

Oh so cute!!

Ellis said...

Lovely card you made, great layout and wonderful coloring of Wryn! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Angela D said...

Sorry its taken so long but your card is one of the top 3 winners over at CBN for july, well done. Please feel free to grab the top 3 badge from the blog.