Labels

13 July 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Good morning!  It's Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks!  Hopefully this post is popping up all by itself as I'm on my way to the airport to catch a flight to Santorini!  Yay!  A mini vacation with my hubby!  

I feel like a kind of a digital animal rescue advocate today as I have lobbied to save another of Christy's cute animals from the depths of the basement... Check out the adorable Set of Kitty's that are now available in the Tiddly Inks shop HERE!  They are so cute and such fun to colour up!

Here's my card:



Isn't he cute?!  I had't actually intended to give him fur while I was colouring... it just happened somehow... my copics took over!  The papers are a mixture from my stash and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The brad is from My Mind's Eye and the birdcage is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.  

Here's a close-up:

And here are the copics I used:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
LEJ Designs: Animals
My Time to Craft: It's raining cats and dogs
Lexi's Creations: For a friend


Well that's it from me today folks!  Be sure to head on over to the Tiddly Inks blog to check out the truly Fabulous Friday creations from my very talented team mates!

Ciao!

Arabella in Santorini

PS: Tomorrow's scheduled post will be the second fairy card I made for this weeks new releases at Some Odd Girl.... Rainbow Fairy.  She's just beautiful!  If you haven't purchased her already, I'm sure you NEED to!  Lol!

20 comments:

Shelby said...

Have a fab trip! Love your coloring and putting the little bird with the cat is too cute.

Shelby

Unknown said...

Awe! Arabella, what a cute, wonderful card ... Hugs! Leah Ann

Sue said...

such a fabulous card, I love the image and the colours you have used are wonderful.
I hope you have a good weekend

Hugs Sue

Maria Therese said...

Fantastic card!! I love how you coloured up the cat!!

eva said...

very cute!! have a great vacation!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi. Lovely card with such a cute image. Love the design too. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

whoo I love the way you coloured her up... and everything about this card is scrummy.. Love the birdcage!!

Have a lovely break xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww he is a cutie, love his fur looks fab & the birdcage lol.....love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A lovely card with a really cute image, all so love the stitching.
Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at lejdesigns
and good luck, enjoy your holiday.
Janet

Rachel Parys said...

He is toooo cute! I love the birdcage, so perfect! lol! Awesomely cute card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaaah this is adorable, perfect card for a friend, fabulous card layout too! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'for a friend' challenge!

Faye said...

Purrfecttly cutesome. This is lovely. xx

Unknown said...

Ooooh sooo cute! Love the slightly mess look you've given him.

Hope you are having a great mini-break and come back fully refreshed.

Sarah

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I love this Arabella! Amazing colouring of the fur and that bird in the cage is a cute touch hehe! ;)

Barbara said...

Hi Arabella, I just love this card. The image is precious and you have done such a darling job with the coloring and card design. It is a very "fun" card.Thanks for joining us for the current challenge at Lexi's Creations: For a Friend.Hugs

Faye said...

Cayoot! Awesome fur colouring. xx

Cheryl said...

Sooo cute! I love the texture on his fur.

Tracy said...

Wowww stunning!!!
Thanks for joining in over at TMC Challenge.
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

RiNNE said...

I've always wanted to visit Santorini!! You're so lucky! Have a great time!!! Love your card! Can't believe you got so much definition done w/ 6 pens!! Amazing!

Helen said...

Fabulous card Arabella, I love the cute image and all the colours you have used, the colouring is brilliant, very fur-like. Good luck with the challenge xx (Helen DT MTTC)