Labels

26 July 2012

Measure up Tobie

Good afternoon! It's time for our final Some Odd Girl digi release reveal this week... let me introduce you to the adorable Measure up Tobie from the Back to School collection!  Head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog and check out my teammates fab projects!




Isn't he sweet?!  The papers and stickers I have used are from Crate Paper (I think) and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is made with Doodlebug rubons and I cut the frame with my Slice machine.

Here's a close-up:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper and Such: Just stitch it
House of Gilli: Back to school


Okay, gotta run!  I have to catch up on some crafting... I'm a bit behind this week!

Ciao!

Arabella






12 comments:

Sue said...

how fabulous! Love the image and the colours are brilliant

Hugs Sue

Annette Allen said...

this is so fabulous...love it

Shelby said...

What a fantastically cute image! He's so perfect for back to school and love how you've colored him up.

Shelby

eva said...

wow, so awesome!! your coloring is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Awe so cute. Love all the great things on this card!

angelwhispers said...

Arabella how cute is he and love the design! Chanelle xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Ahhh cutie!!! Love this Arabella! Amaing colouring...his hair rocks! :D

Rachel Parys said...

Love what you did with this new image!! You always pick the best paper!!! Awesome job!

Faye said...

Faberoony colouring. Muchos cuteness. xx

Janice M said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week!

Javablustamper said...

LOVE your back to school creation! The school ones are ALWAYS my fave! That background paper is SUPER cute!! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such! Have a AWESOME day!



Enjoy Life~Javablustamper/Jacquie

RiNNE said...

Awesome card! That paper is incredible!