Labels

03 July 2012

Sugar, Sugar...

Hello!  I'm late posting again!   It's the busy season I tell you...  Anyway, I wanted to share a Little Miss Muffet Stamps card I made using the recently released digital image called Sugar as Swan Princess.  I think she's so cute!  This is the first time I have had a chance to sit down and colour her though which is a shame because she was fun to colour!

Here's my card:

I based this card on the following sketch from Papertake Weekly:

The papers I used are mainly from Crate Paper plus a few others from my stash.  The flower is from Prima, the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the eyelet lace was a gift from Maria Therese.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM.



Here's a close-up:

And here are the copics I used:

I hope you enjoyed that little bit of Monday inspiration!  Check out my fabulous teamies' projects over on the Challenge blog and don't forget you still have plenty of time to get your Sparkly creations in to our current challenge!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Great Impressions: Stay in the lines colouring
The Ribbon Girls: Girlie card with ribbon

Have a lovely evening!

Arabella in Athens

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Arabella! What a cutie pa-tutie!
Love your paper choices and your coloring is perfection!

Maria Therese said...

ooooooooooooo this is sugar sweet!!! Can I start a monthly subscription to your sweet cards?? This is so stinking cute..not not stinking at all but oh so cute!! Thanks for fantastic inspiration!!

Faye said...

This is a really purty card, full of cuteness. Fab colours too. xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a delightfully sweet image and coloured so beautifully. Fabulous colours and I love that ribbon too

Hugs Sue

chrilvian said...

cute image
great card and ofcourse youre coloring

Rachel Parys said...

She is fun! What a cute and girly card!! Love the colors you used together! Very sweet.

RiNNE said...

The mixture of patterns are just amazing! I am especially drawn to that brown chevron one!

Ribbon Girl said...

What a cute image, love thethanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x wink,

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is wonderful and the definition you gave her face is gorgeous! Love the shades in her dress and the highlights in hair. :D Such a fun card too - love that flower! *Hugs