Labels

08 July 2012

Fairy hugs

Hello!  Well we are sitting at anchor off an island not far from Athens, just waiting to find out if we are returning to the dock tonight or not.  The guests and crew have been fed and watered and now I'm having a little relax.  I was doing a spot of blog catching up and I spotted Maria Therese's adorable Pollycraft fairy card and I remembered that I had one of those I hadn't posted yet!  Hers is much prettier than mine though.

Did you know that some of Paula's Pollycraft images are now available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps?  And I have it on good authority that there may be some new ones coming in the nearish future!

Here's my card using the Sapphire Bloom Fairy:




































The main papers are from Bo Bunny and Crate Paper (I think) and the lovely ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The swirly bling is by Prima and the charm is from my stash.

Here's  close-up of the sweet wee Sapphire Bloom fairy:




















And here are the copics I used:

















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge: Winged Things

Have a lovely evening!

Arabella Chickie in and around Athens

16 comments:

Maria Therese said...

It is not true that mine is prettier than yours!! Love your card!! Hmmm wonder if I have this digi..

eva said...

oh, this is so pretty! i love the colors and that bow is just awesome!

chrilvian said...

cute
great bow

Sue said...

Such a lovely card. The image is adorable and I love the layout and those gorgeous summery colours.

Sue

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Arabella. Sounds like you are in a gorgeous place too ;)

Loopylou. said...

omg omg omg!! she's just adorable arrabella!!! I love this card hun! I am so sorry I am totally behind on commenting! its been one of those weeks!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, she is so cute in all her pinkness! Very sweet little image! I love all of the happy bright colors!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Arabella! Such beautiful colouring on that sweet image and I love how you have used the papers to make a cute scene :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute, cute card.
Caroline xxx

Pat K said...

So cute! Love that sweet image and your beautiful colouring. Very cheery card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fashionista Challenge. pat k.x

angelwhispers said...

Love it Arabella and just love the colours and the bling is just perfect! Wish I was on deck with you the weather here is really bad and no sign of Summer! Love Chanelle xx

RiNNE said...

What a sweet image, Arabella! And you've colored her perfectly! Such a pretty card!

Faye said...

Fab spotty ribbon, fab swirly thingy, fab colours. Just oodles of faberoonicity. xx

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh my gravy.. this little fairy and card make me SO happy!!! I love the colors you chose, and as always your coloring is phenom!!! I love all the little charms you place on your cards, it seems like you have one for every occasion. :) :) Beautiful work my friend!
hugs!!

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty! Love all the pearls and swirls!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
~DEANNE~

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I am loving this creation, I love the Pollycraft images and so glad that Little Miss Muffet is carrying some of them. Your coloring is stunning as always!!