Labels

24 July 2012

Fantasy Release at Tiddly Inks!

Good morning!  Did you hear there are some fantastical new digital releases today at Tiddly Inks?   Christy has been busy drawing up a line of gothic/medieval girls with their fantasy friends.  Check them all out HERE... they're amazing!

For my card today, I used the beautiful and mysterious Mystria:


Isn't she gorgeous?!  Her hair was so much fun to colour!  I have coloured her with copics (details to follow).  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and the paper is from My Mind's Eye.  I have cut a couple of flowers from some Crate Paper paper as well to put in the background.  The wooden stars are from my stash.  The skull is Tim Holtz grungeboard.  The sentiment tag is a stamp from LOTV and the charm is from my stash.  The Magic sentiment is Cosmo Cricket tiny type.  I covered the flowers, the stars and the skull in clear Crackle paint.

Here's a close-up of Mystria:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Great Impressions Challenges: Show us your best colouring
PanPastel UK: Magical and Mystical


I hope you love the new releases as much as we do!  See you later this afternoon for another new release from Some Odd Girl!

Ciao!

Arabella

16 comments:

Sue said...

stunning card Arabella, such a fabulous image and coloured sooooo beautifully - especially loving her hair.
The papers and embellishments are gorgeous too

hugs Sue

Rachel Parys said...

Ahhhh, I've been waiting for today! She's gorgeous! I've got to check the rest of them out! Great coloring!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Her hair.. wow, it's so dreamy Arabella!! Love the colors of her dress too, everything meshes brilliantly!!

hugs, Leah

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Arabella! I love your beautiful coloring and that sweet netting.

Thanks for sharing with us again at Great Impressions Stamps!

Sheena said...

Ooh, I love nerdy wormy and your colouring! Sheena xx

Unknown said...

She looks so beautiful! What a great color blue for her dress and an amazing card! I love it!

Trish and Treasure said...

I love how you coloured her hair!!!
Hugs Trish

eva said...

wow, arabella, this is gorgeous!! love the colors of her dress and hair!

Emmy said...

Wooow!!
Love this! the tag, your coloring, the stars!! Swooooon!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

LOVE this Arabella! The colours are simply amazing and the details here are perfect! This was my fave card from the release...you did such an amazing job! :D

Faye said...

Wow, Arabella, your colouring is A.Mazing. xx

Shelby said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and the depth and dimension in her hair is awesome.

Shelby

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, lovely image and layout, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

GinaA said...

Love your colour scheme and design, her hair is fantastic.

RiNNE said...

Her hair is just lovely!