Labels

10 July 2012

Sweet Dreams Wryn

Hiya !  A late post again from me today!  It's Tiddly Tuesday!  Well not exactly... we still have one more week of our current challenge (Red, White and Blue) to run, but we do have a new release to share today! Did you see there is a new Wryn out now at Tiddly Inks?  Check her out in all her cuteness right HERE.  She comes in two versions... one with a bed and one with just her bunny slippers.

Here's my card using the full Sweet Dreams Wryn  bedroom image:



Pastels again from me... It's that Cakewalk paper from October Afternoon that is making me do it!  After I coloured this image up, I spotted Melissa's gorgeous version and I had a 'Doh' moment... of course the lamp should be the light source!!! What was I thinking?!

Here's a close-up:

The papers are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The letter tiles are from Pink Paisley and the charm is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Marker Pop Blog: Pastel colours
I{heart}2Stamp: July Sketch (I mirrored the sketch, see below)


Copic Colours UPDATE:
Skin: R00, E11, E13, T3 and R20
Hair YR21, E97, E08, E18
Dark Pink: RV32, RV34, R37
Light Pink: R000, R00, R21
Yellow: Y00, Y11, Y19, YR23
Aqua: B0000, BG10, G00
Book: E50, E53, E57

Have a lovely day!

Arabella in Athens



25 comments:

chrilvian said...

aaaah cute

Unknown said...

This is just scrummy honey - and I do it all the time (re light source lol)

Love the lush colours and I need that paper pad now lol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, such a lovely cute image. I love the colours and that stripy ribbon is fab.

Hugs Sue

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so adorable...love it

Rachel Parys said...

This is perfect! You made the cutest scene, with the best colors! I love this new Wryn! (honestly, I love every Wryn!) Might have to be whipping out the paypal today!

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! I'm in love with your fun and unique style Arabella!
Your cards put a smile on my face!
I shall be your newest follower - can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Angela D said...

What a cute image and lovely bright colours too, thanks for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge

Loopylou. said...

ooooooh arabella hun!!
this is so very sweet and totally gorgeous! and I LOVE the way you did your sentiment,it looks awesome!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Debra Miller said...

This is delightful Arabella! Love your interpretation of the sketch.

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, now let me check my calender, hmmmm not August yet so I'm commenting early!!

Gorgeous card, as always, and as always love your paper choices.

Have a good one.

Sarah

Joey said...

Hunny this is just TOO CUTE! Love her so much! great card. Joey xx

angelwhispers said...

Oh this is just marvelous and just adore your colours and papers! Chanelle xxx

eva said...

i love how bright this is! love the colors! wryn looks so sweet and comfy.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Arabella this is just gorgeous! Love your beautiful shading and that big bow is yummy! I have my bow easy but I still can't do them as well as yours :( hehe

Anonymous said...

I know I sound a bit like a broken record....

Your work is just fabulous!!!!!

AB

RiNNE said...

The color combo is just awesome!!! Love your coloring and that paper! You're making me want that stamp!!

Shelby said...

How stinkin cute is she!! Love it and your coloring has just brought her to life.

Shelby

Teresa Zuehls said...

Awww! What an adorable card! It reminded me of when my kids were young we always read books at bedtime. So enjoyed your card. TFS

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh!!!! Total cuteness!!!! Love how you used this sketch, the adorable image and the great card design

thescrapmaster said...

Great pastel coloring! Thank you for playing along at MarkerPop.
Hugs,
Sami

Tracy Valure said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at Markerpop! Tracy

FroggieStamps said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with the MarkerPop challenge! :)
-Kelli

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, simply love your card....great image and fabby coloring! :) Thanks for playing the MarkerPop Challenge!

Tina W. said...

This is a gorgeous one - super stamp and choice of colours! Well done, you.
Bookie bird . xx

Tina W. said...

Gorgeous stamp and beautiful colours - well done you.
Bookie bird xx