Labels

04 September 2011

Copicendium... my first cards published!

Wow!  This has taken me ages to finally get around to posting, but I have been sooo busy it just kept getting bumped down the list of priorities...  Anyway, I just wanted to toot that I have two cards published in the Mad for Markers first Copicendium publication!  There are some ah-maaay-zing cards in this mini magazine... fabulous colouring inspiration!

Leave me a lovely comment and I will randomly choose a name to send a copy of this mini magazine to.

Here's the first card...












































I am in love with these gnomes from Pink Cat Studio... they are just so cute!  The papers on this card are from October Afternoon and Crate Paper and the shapes are cut with my Slice machine.  The main sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the Hello banner stamp is from Maya Road.  I coloured this cute wee gnome with copics (see details below).

Here is the second card:












































This image is from Elisabeth Bell (coloured with copics) and the papers are from Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon.  The shapes are cut with my Slice machine.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft.

Here are the copics I used:























Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

5 comments:

Emma Digennaro said...

WOW congratulations!!! thats amaaing, im so thrilled for you sweetie. I luuurve the little gnome card, hes so cute. I would love a copy of the magazine, and if the other cards of the same standard as yours it'll be one fantastic mag to have
emma x

Milliesmarvels said...

Congratulations! That's fab news! Well done.
Jane
x

Donna said...

Wow thats fab news, congrats. That gnome is too cute x x

Anita said...

Congratulations Arabella! Your cards are beautiful and I can certainly see why they chose to publish them :)

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous news! What a star you are! How about some lovely 'starry' cards... with faeries???

Biggest hugs :)

me