Labels

12 September 2011

Pollycraft Monday is back! Challenge #110!

Hello!  Did you miss the Pollycraft Monday challenge last week?  It was the perfect time to have a week off for us girls though I think... Everyone has been so busy lately.  

We're back this week with a great new challenge by DT member Kylie...  She has chosen Baby Love as the theme!  Our sponsor this week is My Mum's Craft Shop and they are offering a £10 voucher to the winner!  But don't forget... you've got to be in to win!


I decided to use Little Stars - Moon Lullaby for this challenge:


The papers are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have coloured this sweet image with copics (see details below) and was inspired by one of Amy's mermaid body tutorials to colour the moon with a mixture of yellows and blues and add craters.  The little charm is from my local craft shop in NZ and I cut the cloud shaped using my Slice machine.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: Let's Get Punchy (Punches or Die cuts)
Just Some Lines: Saturday Challenge - New Baby
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #68: Special Delivery
Card Making Mammas Challenge #28: Go Digital 

Here's a close up of this wee baby:

And here are the copics I used:

Happy Monday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece




10 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, this is ADORABLE Arabella!

Cazza said...

This is gorgeous Arabella, stunning colouring as always hon :o))
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Lou Mac said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE your colouring and layout.

The 'non - traditional' colours for a baby card are just brilliant. The green ribbon and little star button are perfect touches!

xo

Faye said...

Oh your clouds! Wow, I don't know if I want to snuggle in them or eat them! A beautiful card. Again. xxx

Anita said...

This is so adorable Arabella! I especially love the dp behind the moon and the little charm. And the moon looks fabulous - I'm off to check out that tutorial!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is an awesome card! I love every last detail and touch! WOW! Thanks you for sharing this at Catch the Bug challenge. I will definitely keep this layout and beautiful design in my head file for the future.

Lola said...

Wow. The papers, colors and coloring are to die for. And I really like the colors you used on the moon. I'll have to check the link. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous card! Love the sweet image and coloring! Pretty papers and stitching! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

WOW! AMAZING detail! I love this! Thanks so much for joining in on our baby celebration challenge at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Min said...

How Precious is this! How Sweet! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Let's Get Punchy" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations