Labels

19 September 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #111 - Pearls and Swirls

Good morning all!  I hope it is a nice one... I have scheduled this post in advance as we are busy on the boat working a long weekend.  

It's time for a new challenge at Pollycraft Monday and the lovely Anita has chosen this week's theme of...

Pearls and Swirls

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Emma's Store and Emma is offering the lucky winner a £10 gift voucher!   Emma has some absolutely delish papers in at the moment including the fabulous Authentique paper pads, so don't forget, you have to be in to win!



This was an easy one for me at the moment as I am currently in love with Prima's Say it with Crystals range.  I decided to use Cherry Kisses (Frames) - Rainy Days.

Now before I go any further I must apologise for the quality of my photos at the moment.  It seems I have taken them on the wrong resolution setting and I can't fix them right now because I am away, so sorry about that.




































































The rain drop paper is (I think) from My Mind's Eye as is the Umbrella card.  The blingy swirls and pearls are from Prima and the flower I crocheted myself.  The wee umbrella charm is from DaWanda (I will update this with the seller tomorrow), the seam binding is from the ribbon girl and the tag is by Maya Road.   The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card and Scrap #16: Charms
Creatalicious Challenges #26: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #182: Anything Goes


These are the copics I used:

























If you haven't already, do please head over to the Pollycraft Monday challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT!

Happy Monday!

Arabella Chickie in Greece (somewhere)

9 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, love this image and great layout. Joey x

Mary J said...

Oh gorgeous Arabella! I love your colouring and the choices you were made were gorgeous together!

Cazza said...

Your pearl swirl is gorgeous and amazing colouring as always honey :o)
xxx

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful card, with a cute image.
Tanks for joinng us at Card and Scrap:)

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous creations and love the addition of the pearls, thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Garden Faerie
Hugs Kate xx
PS. I have some candy if you are interested:)

Faye said...

And now you have me singing Rhianna. I'm not visiting you again, you're a bad influence! Loving the swirls and super cute little touches. Fabulous detail. xxx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Louise said...

What a super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
Louise

cheryl said...

this is one gorgeous card,just love the colors and detail bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cherylxxx