Labels

22 September 2011

New Releases at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Happy Thursday!  One more day until the weekend... yay!  We are not working this weekend which is great as we are planning on packing up all our stuff ready to move house on Monday.  I can't wait!  The commute to and from work at the moment makes me really grumpy.

It is time for more new releases from Little Miss Muffet stamps and today we have a Little Miss - Megan and a Snuggly Giftable - Harvest Swan to show you.    Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to check out the beautiful projects from the DT.

I decided to use Megan for my card today...
























































The papers I have used are from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.   I think the charm may be from The Ribbon Girl as well.  I have coloured Megan with copics (see below) and added Stickles to her dandelion.  I crocheted the flower myself. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DigiStamps 4 Joy #28: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #32: Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges #19: Button it up (one or more buttons)
Digital Tuesday Challenges #129: People images
Scrap Creations: Anything Goes

Here are the copics I used:

























I hope you can check back tomorrow to see us showcase the next two new releases from Little Miss Muffet stamps!  All four of this week's new releases are available in the shop now.

Bye!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece





11 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Arabella! Love your colouring of her jeans and t-shirt, great folds!
Hope your move goes smoothly!
Viv xx

RiNNE said...

Beautiful card, Arabella! That OA paper just has a romantic/ shabby chic quality to it and I think it's perfect for that image. Your crochet flower and that charm are amazing embellies!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Arabella, your so talented and your little crotched flowers are beautiful. Hope the move goes well hun. hugs Donna x

Debs said...

Great card, love your flower, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Maria Therese said...

Gorgous coloring and really yummi papers!!

Cleota said...

Lovely! Great coloring. Great embellies! Great great great!!

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous image and a really beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I love her sitting on the Gingham ribbon. Adorable layout too, yummy crocheted flowers AGAIN!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

She is so cute sitting on that ribbon and I love the crochet flower adding texture! Great coloring on her shirt and I love the curved fold you created - better than mine! LOL Gorgeous colors - always my favorites. ;D

Cards By MI said...

A very sweet lovely card. Lovely! Thanks for playing with is over at BMC this week. Lovely to have you playing with us over at TPS challenges as well.
Love n hugs
Marie

ChickieChirps said...

Oo, Megan is pretty. Love her dandelion. BB