Labels

01 September 2011

Cool colours at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Yay it's Thursday... one more day until Friday and the weekend!  This week we have a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps and it is to use cool colours i.e. blues, purples and greens on your card or project.  I loved this challenge!  There are so many different shades of cool colours you can use!  Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the DT!

I decided to use Adela and Dida again...










































































To 'merge' these images I printed out Adela and the flowers separately and coloured them in with copics (see details below).  I then fussy cut Adela and Dida and cut a slot around the petal where I wanted the petal to overlap Adela's knee.  I slotted Adela and Dida in and raised them up with foam dots.  The papers I used are from Crate Paper and October Afternoon and the doily is from the supermarket.  The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl and I'm not sure where the charm is from (possibly Telford's Direct).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges # 18: Flowers, flowers, flowers
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #31: Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft Challenges # 6: Things with Wings

We hope you can join us for this fun challenge!  Remember, if you use a Little Miss Muffet stamps image then the theme is always Anything Goes.

Here is a close up:



















And these are the copics I used:








































Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

14 comments:

Anita said...

Arabella, this is stunning! The image is beautiful and so is your coloring. I love the colors you used and the doily and charm are so perfect.

ike said...

FABULOUS card and your colouring with the Copics is AWESOME. Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends & Co Monthly Challenge.
Ike xx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fab job. Your colouring is perfection. I love the two purples you used too, they are so suited for one another.

I love all the bling and that super cute mushroom pendant is awesome. Great doily find at the grocery store too.

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful coloring and what a fabulous color scheme. Wonderful card, love all the little touches on it :0)

Joey said...

Arabella this is stunning, beautiful colour combo. Joey xx

cheryl said...

oh wow this is simply stunning the image and the colors are just amazing,stunning detail
bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week love hugs cherylxxxxx

Cleota said...

Wow! That's all I can say. The flowers look real and I love the embellies and bling! Great job!!

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful! You know I'm a fan of your colouring and this is fabulous and i love that little charm. hugs Donna x

Chris said...

What a lovely card! I love the dimension you achieved by layering. Your Copic work is perfect. Everything works together and the end result is your beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oh, I love this one - great colors!! I like your use of white in your coloring - it looks so enchanting. ;D Great layout and those gems are a perfect addition! *Hugs

Laney said...

Beautiful card!!thanks for joining us at bearlymine this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute card. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
Hugs Bev x