Labels

15 September 2011

Challenge #18 at Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Things with Wings

Good morning!  It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  This week we have a theme of Things with Wings... Simples!

I decided to use the very sweet Bailey from the Little Misses collection...










































































I have coloured Bailey with copics (see details below) and inked the edges with Distress inks.  I added some grass with YG11, YG13 and YG17.  I crocheted the flower and cut the leaf from felt and added Stickles to it.  The butterfly is a chipboard embellishment from Maya Road and the tag is also from Maya Road.  The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The papers are from Echo Park and October Afternoon.  I cut the clouds with my Slice machine, inked the edges and then used an embossing tool to puff them up a bit.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #127: Photo inspiration
Flutterby Wednesday #171: Anything Goes (must include a butterfly, fairy or angel)
Papercraft Star #62: Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges #12: For the Girls
Papertake Weekly: Things with Wings
Mad for Markers: Spring Time

Here are the copics I used:


























Happy Thursday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

7 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Soooo cute!!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

What a crafty girl crocheting your won flower. Too fun. I adore the grass detail you add and her hair turned out just wonderfully.

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella! Love the little flower too - I need to learn to crochet lol!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, your little clouds are perfect, great idea. hugs Donna x

Cleota said...

I am loving everything about this! The stitching, the crocheted flower, your coloring - everything!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so much fun! I love the clouds and the butterfly elements you added plus the extra texture that the flower brings in. Love the way you colored the grass too. ;D *Hugs

Shirl said...

Bailey is such a sweet looking image Arabella and your colouring of her is divine.

Hugs Shirley x x