Labels

06 September 2011

Kimmie and Karber Digital DT!

Hello!  I have some fun news today... remember how I was a guest designer at Karber Digital a month ago?  Well I have been asked to join the Karber Digital design team for the next three months!  Today is my first day... and I decided to showcase Kimmie...she's just so cute!  Head over to the Karber blog and check out some more Karber cuteness!










































































I just love her hair... I had free reign to colour it however I wanted!  The papers are from October Afternoon and... (I can't remember).  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the shell charm is from Telford's Direct.  I have added Glossy Accents to Kimmie's eyes and hair bobbles.  The sentiment is from Amy R Summer Sentiments.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots Challenge #1: Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers #51: Summer Holiday Memories 
Crafting When We Can #1: Anything Goes


Here are the copics I used:

























Happy Monday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

12 comments:

Emma said...

Woo hoo such fabulous news and an adorable card, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

Unknown said...

Super cute card. As a new copic user I love that you give the colors you used ! Thanks for joining our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Stephie Boots said...

Great card, congrats on your new DT role! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges xCBx

CraftygasheadZo said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

carol said...

super card, Thanks for joining in with our First challenge at CRAFT WHEN WE CAN this week, x carol

fionalawlor said...

Fab card!! I love the yummy papers and ribbon that you have used. Her eyes look amazing with the glossy accents!
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Lin said...

Love the background paper that looks like waves and how well it goes with the image.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Lin xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Hi

What a fab card, I love the hair.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

What a fab card - love the image and the colouring in! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

ChickieChirps said...

Congratulations on this role, sweetie. This is a huge credit to your talent and eye for detail. Well done you. BB

Anonymous said...

What a cutie - love her eyes. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

*Ang* said...

Fabulous card! The image is very cute and and I love the colours you've used.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x