Labels

21 September 2011

There's a rocket in my pocket!

Have you every heard that poem?  I was in a kid's book I used to love as a child and I have never forgotten it (even though it is completely irrelevant to me since I am not American)...  It goes something like this...

There's a rocket in my pocket
I cannot stop to play
Away it goes
I've burn't my toes
It's Independence Day!

Anyway, that's how I feel at the moment... a little bit stressed, a little bit behind and like I just don't have time to thnk!  

So yesterday was Karber Digital day and I have a card, but I wanted to fix the photograph as I accidentally took it on the wrong resolution setting and it looked bad.

For today's card I decided to use Coffee Leslie.  I think Leslie is one of my favourite Karber characters.










































































The papers I used are from October Afternoon and Crate Paper and the journalling tag is from Maya Road.  The flower I crocheted.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and I inked the edges of the pic with Distress Inks in Walnut.  I added Glossy Accents to her glasses.  I do so love my Glossy Accents!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles #85: Lots of Layers
Incy Wincy Designs #112: Distressing
Get Hippity with Ippity: Buttons, bows, or bling

Here's a close-up of Leslie:

























And these are the copics I used:





















Happy Tuesday!  I'm just about to get my make-up on and head off to the boss's house to cater for a dinner party they are having.

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute card! your coloring, especially of her hair, is FABULOUS!

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card ♥

Danni said...

So cute!!

RiNNE said...

Arabella, this card is so Cute!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Anita said...

Oh Arabella, this is so pretty and adorable. That image is so sweet I can understand why you love her so much. Your coloring looks beautiful and that crocheted flower is fabulous too.

Emma said...

Aw cute card Arabella, love the colours and glasses.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

Or are you just pleased to see me?! Sorry, it's all I can think about with that post title. Just back from a little break and catching up. I see I've missed some faberoony fabishments from you. This is gorgeous. Your colouring is A.Mazing. xxx

Nikbee said...

A sweet card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

ChickieChirps said...

Glossy accents are the coolest thing. Love these images. Well done chica.
BB

Unknown said...

Precious card! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity. Your coloring is wonderful, too.