Labels

14 September 2011

Tiddly inks special feature... on me!

Oh my goodness!  Oh my goodness!  Oh my goodness!  Today, the lovely ladies over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog are doing a special feature called a Wow Ya Wednesday on little old me!  Can you believe it?  I'm so excited and so so chuffed that they like my cards!  I have been a loooong time admirer of Christy's gorgeous images... she has something for everyone!  

Thank you so much Tiddly Inkers for featuring me!

Here is the card I made for the feature using Priscilla:
































































































I love the new Steampunk images Christy drew to co-ordinate with the new Steampunk backgrounds from Make it Crafty

For this card, the papers I have used are from Prima and Crate Paper and the doily is from the supermarket.  The clock face is by Tim Holtz and the chipboard swirls are by Maya Road.  The flower is by Prima and the buttons are from my local everything shop back in NZ.  I have coloured Priscilla with copics (see details below).  The ticket stamp for the sentiment is from Maya Road and the sentiment is by Pollycraft.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.   Phew!  That's a lot of stuff!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog #49: Vintage/Shabby chic
Bearly Mine Challenges #19: Button it up
Shopping our stash #17:  Vintage or distressed or shabby chic
Sweet Stamps Challenge #32:  Stitches real or faux


Here are the copic colours I used:


























Happy Wednesday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

25 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Simply delicious sweetie ♥

June Houck said...

Congrats on using so much new stash to create this sweet card. I like your distressed ticket/sentiment :) Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash.

Catherine said...

It's wonderfull. I love this colors choice.
Hugs

Joey said...

Arabella this is stunning, beautiful embellies and detail. Joey x

ccroll said...

Thanks for playing with us, Arabella! :) LOVE each one of your delicious and chirpie creations! :)

I will have a "thank you" badge for you soon and get one posted on TI's blog too..:)
XOXO
Christy

Gretchen said...

Congratulations on your feature at Tiddlyinks. Your colouring is amazing and your card is adorable.

Anita said...

Arabella, congratulations on being the special feature! Your card is beautiful and I love your coloring. Beautiful embellishments too.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh wow, GORGEOUS colouring. All the pleats and fold, and her hair just glows.

Congrats, you deserve the distinction.

Danni said...

Congrats on being featured!! What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH Arabella - thank you sweet girl for being on the Tiddly Inks blog - your creations are stunning!!!
Hugs,
M

Emma said...

Woo hoo congrats...such a beautiful card, gorgeous details and fabulous colouring.
Hugs Emma x

Tamara Morton said...

Wow truly Scrumptious card I love it all!!
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful love the colors on this,wonderful detail bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxxx

Loopylou. said...

wow wow wow arabella!!! these are all just gorgeous!!!!! love them all!! how do you get time to craft when you are on the big boat all day!! you are one super clever lady!!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

Emma Digennaro said...

H! Arabella, First of all, wow! congrats on being our Wow Ya Wednesday at Tiddlyinks! how exciting, just wanted to let you know that i have received the Mag that i won in the candy, thank you so much also for the beautiful card you sent me : )
emma x

ChickieChirps said...

congratulations on your feature! Wow! BB

Brodders said...

Congratulations all of your cards are fabulous x

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Your featured card is stunning and I'm glad I saw it on the Tiddly Inks site! But I had to come over here to say it again... gorgeous!!! I love the placements of your embellishments and the combination of different textures is great. :D *Hugs (P.S. and gorgeous coloring too, of course!)

Larissa said...

HI Arabella! You totally deserve it to be featured on the TI blog, all your cards are fabulous and I always admire your colouring!

Hugs,
Larissa

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Arabella! This card is stunning and just dripping with gorgeous details! I love the colors and how you've assembled everything to showcase that the wonderful image! Congrats on being featured! You're work is so very inspiring! Hugz, Cheryl

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So thrilled you're with us on the TI blog Arabella!! Gorgeous work!! Very inspiring!!!

Your coloring is simply STUNNING!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Alica said...

Amazing! Love how you used all the metal elements and your coloring is fantastic!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Linda Breedlove said...

I love your coloring on this image... a beauty! Great mix of elegance and metal... so pretty!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is soooo fabulous, Arabella! So happy to have you as a WOW Ya Wednesday feature because you surely do! xxD

Jackie said...

Totally fab, and omg your colouring is to die for.. .gorge card. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this time, good luck, hugs Jackie x