Labels

26 February 2012

A thank you apple!

Hello and welcome to our new followers!  I can't believe we are nearly at 100!  I have a candy planned for when we finally reach the triple digits, so watch this space!

Did you see the adorable new girl over at Pollycraft yet?  Her name is Celeste Amberglow and she is gorgeous!  Now that I'm back at my craft desk and have tidied it up a bit I have had a chance to play with her!

Here's my card:



































































I followed the February sketch from I{heart}2Stamp...



















The papers I used are a mixture from My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper, October Afternoon and Webster's Pages.  The brads are from My Mind's Eye.  I have coloured the image in copics and added a bit of twine and a bit of foam tape.  Simples!

Here's a close-up of Celeste:























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I{heart}2stamp: Feb SFYTT
Shelley's Images: Make it a triple (use 3 of something - here I have used 3 brads from MME)

That's all from me for now...

I hope you have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Athens, Greece

4 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella. I love that sketch and you made it look fabulous.

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Arabella. So colourful and love the image
Clairexx

Darlene said...

Awww this is so cute! Thanks so much for joining our "MAKE IT A TRIPLE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

RiNNE said...

You deserve many followers, Arabella! Your blog and work are wonderful!