Labels

17 February 2012

A Little Bit of Paris Release Inspiration

Hello there!  It's almost time for our holiday over this side of the world to come to an end... we are heading back to Greece on Sunday... I must admit I'm not that excited about heading back to winter and chaos!

Did you make it round the Three Company blog hop yet?  If not, you still have until Sunday to do so and while you are there... check out the Love challenge and enter for a chance to have your card published in the upcoming Whimsy Stamps Magazine!

Today we at Little Miss Muffet Stamps have a few more inspiration projects from the new Paris Release to share with you.  Jump on over and check out the amazing creations from my teamies!

 My card uses the adorable new Agent Eclair:
































































Isn't she Oh so Paris Chic?  I have coloured Agent Eclair with copics (oops, I forgot to record the numbers... sorry!) and teamed her with a mix of papers... I think My Mind's Eye, Pink Paisley and I'm not sure about the sewing themed one.  The chipboard flower is from Crate Paper and the glass domes are from Webster's Pages.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
My Craft Spot Challenge #44: Girly Girl projects
Stamps R Us: Anything Goes

Have a lovely day!

Arabella Chickie in Sydney, Australia

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Arabella, love this card, she looks so cute, and I love the papers you used! HUgs, Frea

angelwhispers said...

Just beautiful I love these new images and you sure have show cased this young lady perfectly! Love it Chanelle xx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love that dress maker mannequin paper, it looks like fabric. Perfect for this collection. Your colouring as always is very inspiring!!!

catherine said...

A beautiful card and love the image
x catherine

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Arabella, love the papers and a very cute image
Clairex

febe said...

Adorable image on a gorgeous card. Love your papers and the colors. :)

develop an iphone app

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is beautiful and I love the fabric looking decorative paper - it add so much "texture!" Did you notice... I had to use this image as the store image - it was perfect! :D

RiNNE said...

Very pretty!! You've colored her spectacularly!

Julia Ionov said...

the paper you used is simply amazing! i like it.. and i love your sketch and the colors you've chosen.
web design ventura