Labels

26 February 2012

Paris Inspiration

Good morning!  I'm up early this morning... I'm sure we are well over our jet lag, but for some reason we keep waking up around 5.30am... usually I keep trying to go back to sleep... Today I decided to get up.

This morning I have some Little Miss Muffet Paris Release inspiration to share with you in the form of another lovely Hatter sister...  Meet Miss Elisabeth Louise Hatter:










































Isn't she lovely?  This is another one of those smaller cards (11cm x 11cm) made to fit in a gift box that I gave to my sister in law.

The paper is from October Afternoon and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The chipboard is from Crate Paper and the button is from Doodlebug.

I have to confess I have not used any of the gorgeous Paris Release elements from Make it Crafty and Whimsy Stamps on this card as I made it before the goodies arrived.  Do head over the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog to check out some more fabulous projects from my teamies though.  You'll definitely see a few of the Three Company Release products on some of their cards!

Here's a close-up of Miss Elisabeth Louise Hatter:























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room: Bring on some Spring
Just Some Lines: Girly Girl

Have a lovely day!  I'm planning on spending it at my newly cleaned and tidied craft desk!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Athens











15 comments:

Céline said...

Arabella,
your card is fabulous ! love the combo and of course your colouring
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, love this card, lovely colours and I like that dress up card behind the image!! Hugs, Frea

Anonymous said...

stunning card beautiful colouring x

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful colouring and fantastic stitching Arabella. Love the new images!

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, another gorgeous card. Love the paper and your colouring, as always, perfect.

Sarah

Unknown said...

So bright and beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

Tina said...

beautiful colors wow this is adorable...thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Gloria Sauve said...

Wowee! This is adorable. You have a really creative style. I am so happy you joined the Just Some Lines Girly Girl challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Gloria
JSL Design Team
www.globugideas.com

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Beautiful coloring and shading! Love that decorative paper and the blue and pink one is so cute! Love her hat color and the highlights in her hair is great. :D Such a fun little card! *Hugs

kali said...

what for a wonderful card
many greetings
kali

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and your colouring is amazing, love the button and the papers are fab. Thank you for joining us this week at 2 Sisters challenge blog :-) Kezzy x

Unknown said...

Wow, I love your graphics. That girl is so cute! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.

Jenscrapstoo said...

This is such a sweet lovely card and your colouring is great!!
Thanks for going us at HIMCR
Cheers Jennie

RiNNE said...

Lovely card! Your coloring is amazing and I love those papers!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely fabulous - love everything about this, it's so pretty and eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)