Labels

22 February 2012

I Ruff You

Hello!  It's Tuesday and that means it's time to share some Tiddly Inks love!  We are nearly over our jet lag... hopefully will be 100% by tomorrow.  I haven't quite found my mojo yet, so I busied myself this evening sorting our my ribbons and putting them all on my Ribbon Ring storage cards.  I'm always trying to find new ways to organise my craft space!  It just gets out of hand so quickly!

Here's a Tiddly Inks card I made before I went on holiday using the adorable Silver Valentine.  Don't forget you still have one whole week left to get your Tiddly Inks creation into our current challenge which is Sparkle it Up!




































































The papers are from Pink Paisley and Crate Paper and I have coloured Silver with copics (see details below).  I made the sentiment using alpha stickers and rub-ons.  The seam binding ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The chipboard photo corners are from Crate Paper and the brads are from Making Memories.

Here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cards for Men #4: Valentines' Day or Love
Creative Mondays: Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft: Hearts
iCopic Weekly Challenge #70: Animals
There She Goes: Animals
Touch Twin Challenges: Animals

That's it from me for now!  I'm heading off around blogland to see what everyone has been up to lately!

Ciao!

Arabella Chickie in Greece




8 comments:

Unknown said...

SUch a cute card Arabella, love that little doggy! Hugs, Frea

Anita said...

This is such a cutie Arabella. I adore Silver. Love your papers & little tag too. Glad you made it home safely.

Chris said...

You had me at the title! I love, love, love this card! I love the red and blue. Your coloration is perfect! This is such a cheery card! Thank you so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

RiNNE said...

Heeheehee! This is adorable! Your design and color scheme are amazing!

Maire Gamber said...

this is such a cute card! Love your choice of Scotty Designer Paper! Cute!
Thank you for joining us at iCopic! Good luck!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Patricia St Martin said...

Just darling, so cute. Great card for our Theme of Valentines/Love. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men challenge. Just love seeing what your creations will be. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Amanda R said...

So cute Arabella, great job on his fur too! That always throws me off but your coloring (as always) is amazing. Have a great weekend and good luck with the writing!

Jeanne Streiff said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!