Labels

14 February 2012

Add Sparkle this Tiddly Tuesday!

Happy Valentine's Day!  It's Tiddly Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks!  There were so many gorgeous entries into our last challenge... it looks like everyone is getting into the spirit of Valentine's Day!  

For our new challenge at Tiddly Inks starting today we would like to see some Sparkle on your project.  This could be glitter, glimmer, stones or anything else you can think of to add some twinkle and sparkle!  Do head over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from my very talented Tiddly teamies... they never cease to Wow me!

Ooh and did you see the adorable new Wryns?  If not, head over to Christy's blog to check them out!

So, for my creation today, I used the original Wryn.


































































Isn't she adorable?  I love how she has turned her prince into a frog... she really does make me smile!  I have coloured Wryn with copics (see details below) and added Stickles to her crown.  The diecut crown I made with my Slice and sprayed it with yellow Glimmer Mist for a bit of extra sparkle.  The swirly bling is from Prima.  The sentiment is part of one from Inkadinkadoo.  The papers are from Crate Paper and I think Websters Pages and the seam binding ribbon and twine is from The Ribbon Girl.   The wee star charm is from Da Wanda.

No close up today because if you look too closely you will spot my boo boo.... I have fixed it now, but I took these photos a while ago and didn't have time to take more before we left Greece.  I'm sure you will all see it anyway... I accidentally left a little piece of her hair uncoloured!

Here are the copics I used:























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Anything Goes
Stamps R Us: Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges: Ribbon and Bling
One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Make me smile

That's all from me for now folks!

See you later!

Arabella Chickie in Sydney, Australia





17 comments:

RiNNE said...

Superbly done, Arabella!! Love the crown & bling!

Mary J said...

S o adorable Arabella, love how you coloured her hair!

Joey said...

Absolutely stunning hun, gorgeous! Joey xx

Loopylou. said...

mornig arabella!!
omgosh!! i do so love popping in on you hun and seeing what you made and this is just way too cute!!!!! I adore that crown and you have blinged up a storm :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

Isn't it funny how we all have to point out our mistakes? I never would have noticed the hair, I was too busy loving the rest of the card! Great idea with the crown!

angelwhispers said...

This is just wonderful a gorgeous image and what fab detail! Chanelle xx

Nancy Wethington said...

What a cute card! The Copic work you did on this is amazing. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Cindy Groh said...

Your card makes me smile. It is lovely. Your coloring skills rock! Beautiful mixture of colors too. Great job and thank you for joining us at OSAAT.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I Love the crown and bling. your coloring is always so fabulous.

Hazel said...

Brilliant, thanks for joining us at OSAAT. I have some candy on my blog if you're interested. Hazel x http://hazel-hazelshappyhouse.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

Beautiful card Arabella and fabulous coloring, as always. She's such a cutie and all the Wryns make me smile too.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I had a total giggle when I say your card. You have a way of making it all look so "happy". Wonderful job, do I need to gush about your colouring again, why yes... you amaze every time.

Unknown said...

Arabella this is so gorgeous! That crown is such a nice touch and the entire card simply shines!:)

jimlynn said...

Adorable! LOVE all the bling on here and the image is way too cute! Outstanding card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Arabella - this is just gorgeous - sure makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

ccroll said...

Soooo cute! :) Glad you got home safe! :)

...just Peggy said...

Great Card! Congrats on your win over at Stamping Sisters in Christ. Love your coloring.