Labels

07 February 2012

Just Because

Good morning!  It's Tuesday today!  It's not a totally Tiddly Tuesday because our challenges are now fortnightly rather than weekly, but I do have a Tiddly Inks card to share with you today anyway.  Before I show you my today's card though, I just wanted to remind you that there is a still one whole week left to get your Valentine's theme card in for our current challenge!

For my card today, I used Wryn - New Nest.  Psst... come closer... I'll let you in on a secret... Christy has more Wryns on their way very soon and they are just adorable!  Keep an eye on Christy's blog or the shop for their release!  As much as I am enjoying my holiday I can't wait to get back to my craft desk so I can have a play with them!




































































These papers are from Pink Paisley and the sentiment tag with the brad is by My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles.  The seam binding ribbon and the twine are both from The Ribbon Girls.  I cut the star with my Slice machine.  The chipboard butterfly is from Make it Crafty.

Here's a close-up of Wryn:





















And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Opus Gluei: Tweet, chirrup and trill

Have a lovely week!

Arabella Chickie in Sydney

16 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Luuuve your card ♥

Unknown said...

Oooh, gorgeous Arabella.

Sarah

Joey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Arabella. Joey x

catherine said...

This is a gorgeous card and loving the papers. the colouring is fab and so is the butterfly
x catherine

Céline said...

so gorgeous card Arabella ! love so much the cute image
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

HI Arabella, this card is absolutely lovely! Hugs, Frea

Anita said...

This is gorgeous Arabella. Beautifully colored and the papers are so pretty. Love the big star behind the image :) Hope you're having a fabulous holiday.

Danni said...

Very sweet and so cute!

Vicky said...

This is so gorgeous I love the image of course & the colours are fabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Amanda R said...

Arabella I just love your cards, every single one of them. Enough said!

Dorcas said...

Arabella this is too adorable for words....

Caroline said...

Such sweet card! I like the star and wonderful coloring!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oooh, love this. Are you back yet? If so or when you do get back send me a quick note and let me know what colours you used on her hair - she is a FAB blonde. Stunning job.

Gini said...

Aww what a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.
I love your layout and the colour scheme.
Thank you for joining us at Opus Gluei!
Gini
xx

Cheryl Valadez said...

Hi Arabella! This card is gorgeous! I just adore all of those stitched accents. What a wonderful detail! Hugz, Chery

RiNNE said...

Your coloring is just amazing!! And your elements are delightful!! Loooove that image!